Monday, September 13, 2010

Priority

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted and all, but my new study started again and the life that comes with it (introduction weeks & lots of alcohol).

However I did manage to make some spare time to keep my AH game up, even if it was inferior to be noticed by the majority of the community.
I lost one farmer and two gem sellers, but one Saronite Ore farmer stayed loyal and is supplying me once again.

I made most of my money, if not all of it with my JC/BS character, buckles & gems are flying through the roof lately and it even got me to buy around 500 gems today which probably won't last me more than a week.
My inscription market will get boosted again today, because today I've finished all research and will have 100% of all the available recipes for that profession (yay).

While I've been studying and preparing for school I started to Snipe the neutral AH.
Because I wasn't completely paying attention I missed a few good deals, but I'm happy with the 1-2 copper deals I've obtained through those few weeks.
Those alone netted me about 10-15k profit, so it's time well spend (studying & gaming at the same time).

Also because I'm playing more casually I barely spend anything for raids or my achievement/rep farm trips and I noticed my gold increased by a lot more than usually.

All-in-all playing more casually only gave me more benefits (gold wise).
I have to play the market differently, stock up more, post at raid hours, somewhere in the morning and resupply during the time I have instead of the cheap (morning) hours.

For me the WoW market seems to be more alive than ever, casuals/socials getting upgrades in ICC is my guess and they are a large part of the community.


I'll try to bring more (good) info and post frequently again, I can't promise anything and I might become one of those weekend players/blog posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment