Sunday, July 25, 2010

I toss us a copper

After reading wow/gold blogs daily for quite some time now, I will take a step into the blogging community and try to maneuver my way through.

This blog will be about wow in general, but I hope I can focus on gold making and wise spending, but to give you a better view on the subjects of this blog, I should introduce myself first.

I'm Vennren, a former self-proclaimed achievement whore, I stopped bothering about a year ago when Ulduar progression was hindered by the absence of active players, resulting me to quit the game for a few months.
Coming back when ToC was decently progressed wasn't a great stimulation as upon first entering, it felt like a complete faceroll instance compared to Ulduar, no fun at all, thus resulting in another mini-break.

Coming back for ICC progression was fun for a while, but it still didn't feel as hard as Ulduar initially was, I lost my interest and failed my trial in a raiding guild.
At this point I was tired of the realm I migrated to right before the launch of WotLK and decided to migrate back to my original realm.

As I came back I decided I should focus on playing for fun again and what I perceive as fun is mainly collecting gold and bumming around doing some lame achievements here & there or try out a new alt (prot warrior at the moment and oh damn they rock!).

So here we are, trying to make that one copper roll, rolling to the gold cap and probably eventually one million.
If at all, it would be nice to have at least one of these goals before cataclysm, but my investment vs. profit kind of evens out lately as I'm investing a lot more than I did before.

That's my short introduction, if it didn't make much sense that would be because I think while I'm thinking and that can be very confusing to write down.

Go forth and roll your coppers and let it accumulate into gold, tons of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment