Friday, August 27, 2010

Blacksmithing

Eternal Belt Buckles, the market seems to be totally left alone, I'm the only one posting lately and people still pay up to 150g each at times (every now & then a competitor, but then I'm walling it back to 40g with about 40 buckles).
I'm always out of stock and my saronite farmer(s) at times say they just need a break or simply disappear after a few days of supplying me.


The same thing goes for Titanium Rod, my enchanting scroll market pretty much sucks, but I see a lot of these being sold, apparently there's a rise in enchanters lately, for what reason I don't know, might be interesting to find out.
I haven't tried to sell Titanium Plating yet, I don't know why, just doesn't seem appealing, but it probably has it's Arena uses.
Last but not least, Titanium Weapon Chain, selling once in a while, nothing special, once people have their Season 8 weapon they won't be needing a new one of this, might explain why it's not selling well.


Epic ICC crafts still sell from time-to-time, but that demand is declining, people just get into ICC and gear up that way (probably boosted by guildies).


That was pretty much my BS market, I'm slowly starting to have a grasp on the market, or part of it and I like it.
Occasionally a blue crafted item sells, but people seem to be wanting epics so much more (only purple items will get you into raids because of the higher ilvl; Yes #$@! GearScore addon, I'm looking at you !).


How profitable is the Blacksmithing market for you guys? Any tips on crafts I am missing?

6 comments:

  1. Well, I additionally sell the other enchanting rods. The mats are really cheap for these (5-10g) and the rods sell for 50-100g easily. Try them if you want :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When cobalt goes down, I'll buy, turn it into notched cobalt war axes, then DE them. That usually makes greater cosmic essences, which sell well on my server.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cobalt is a nono for me sadly, the ores & bars go for about 60-100g each and the greater cosmics around 15-20.

    The other rods are mainly posted by those who level BS and can't get rid of them they're in abundance and under material price. I might buy them up and relist them for some easy flipping cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue tanking shields sell decently often, but for a great profit and is pretty much left alone, with most ppl making the epic titansteel shield.

    Level 40 helms as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I tried selling the saronite sets and parts, but I'm still trying to get rid of the things I crafted while power leveling Blacksmithing.

    But the PvP set is something I completely forgot, thanks for the reminder.
    I should work more with spreadsheets and use it as a check-list.

    ReplyDelete