Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thunderclap

First of all, sorry for the delayed posting, I've been somewhat busy in real life with moving, I'm currently waiting for some things to be delivered even.
I've also been putting a bit more time into leveling my prot warrior alt (did I ever say they are totally awesome? no? Prot warriors are so cool, PvE, PvP, solo or in groups, they're beasts and massive fun!)

Anyway the glyphstorm was a short success or somewhat a fail, I wasn't prepared enough and my stack was insufficient, my competitors let me have most if not all of the market and I was unable to keep up with the demand.
I ran out of glyphs in no-time and re-crafting took too long for me to continue.

I will restock up to 1 stack of each glyph to re-initiate my glyphstorm and craft more frequent.
Also I will adjust my fallback & threshold to allow minor competition, which will hopefully drain their supplies.
I keep buying herbs and eternal life's to keep my usual crafting up (Darkmoon cards, off-hands and such).

Doing the managing on 1 char should theoretically be doable, seeing as there are 345 glyphs and Pack of Endless Pockets provides you with 32 slots each, 11 total bags (4 on your character and 7 in your bank) will allow you to fill (32*11=)352 slots of bag space.
This shows it is perfectly possible to manage your glyph industry on 1 character (or 2 if you send all of it an alt and crafting with your 'main'/(crafting)alt).

I'll just have to keep up on stocking and abuse my guildbank ( soon buying/making a second guild..) to keep up with my supply and the demand from other players.

Hope this will give you guys a little information in case you want to start your own glyph war, I certainly learned a little bit from it and will improve my posting, pricing and crafting methods.

Evaluation: your stock can never ever be big enough, but you can manage an industry on 1 character if you put your mind to it.

Keep your coppers rolling, invest as much as you can and your stockpile is never ever big enough.

1 comment:

  1. Not so sure 1 stack would be enough. I for one would insta buy any glyph for 1g if i suspected anyone was trying to create a wall. Damn cheap + I can always resell at some point in the future when they run out of mats

    ReplyDelete